In comparison to our 20 foot and 40 foot shipping containers which are 8’ 6” in height, our 40 foot high cube containers are one foot taller making them 9’ 6”. Typically, high cube containers are used to ship domestically within North America. Because of their longer height, these containers offer a larger cubic capacity for shipping and storage.
40 Foot High Cube Shipping Container Exterior Dimensions
The exterior dimensions of a 40 foot high cube shipping container are 40 feet in length, 8 feet in width, and 9’ 6” in height.
40 Foot High Cube Shipping Container Interior Dimensions
The interior dimensions of a 40 foot high cube shipping container are 39’ 5.3” in length, 7’ 8.6” in width, and 8’ 10.2” in height.
40 Foot High Cube Shipping Container Applications
Much like our standard shipping containers, our 40 foot high cube shipping containers are secure and watertight ensuring that they can withstand the elements. They offer a great solution for temporary or permanent storage at any location. These 40 foot high cube shipping containers are particularly ideal for commercial, industrial, and rural storage applications. Some of these include:
– Storing agricultural and livestock supplies
– Storing hazardous materials, paint, and a variety of other chemicals
– Storing business records, files and books
– Storing various tools and equipment
– Storing sports equipment at a school yard or recreational field and/or facility
– Storing household items including furniture and appliances
– Storing a vehicle, motorcycle, tractor, boat, snowplow, or ATV
– Storing shipboard supplies
– Storing Police, fire, EMT, or SAR equipment
– Storing portable generators
– Modular office or shop
– Military barracks or command center
– Guard shack
– Alternative residential housing, such as dormitories
– Mobile filed office
– Communications equipment shelter or command van
– Welding shop or sandblasting booth
– Concession stand
– Hunting shelter
– Driveway portable storage unit
40 Foot High Cube Shipping Container Modifications
Whether new or used, we proudly offer our container modification services for all shipping containers. Our credible team of skilled representatives is here to guide and assist you through the entire process. Once they learn about your particular application, they will go above and beyond to meet your exact needs, while making necessary suggestions and adjustments along the way.
IES has extensive experience in shipping container modifications. From custom doors, windows and skylights, climate control, interior options, locks, shelving, painting, as well as many other specialty projects, we are here to make your vision come to life.
For more information on new shipping containers for sale or to request a quote, call us today at (732) 283-1910 ext. 239 or complete our online inquiry form.