Container Rental Services in New Jersey
Do you need additional storage in New Jersey, but don’t want the burden of purchasing a storage space? Great news – IES offers container rental service to our valued New Jersey customers!
Integrated Equipment Sales provides high quality portable storage containers for rent in various sizes. Our New Jersey customers range from individuals for residential or recreational storage, to businesses for retail, commercial, or industrial storage purposes. From furniture, appliances, vehicles, motorcycles, boats, military, police, fire or search-and-rescue (SAR) gear, to various types of equipment, chemicals, and hazardous materials, our steel containers are guaranteed to meet your exact needs.
Our knowledgeable staff has decades of experience in the container rental industry and understand your storage requirements in NJ. We have storage containers ranging in size from 20 feet to 45 feet in length and offer quick and easy delivery service. Once you sign your rental agreement, we will have your container to your New Jersey location in under 48 hours!
Our customers and their belongings are our number one priority. This is why all of our storage containers are safe, secure and watertight to ensure that your valuables are protected. Whether you are purchasing or leasing from IES in New Jersey, you can expect the same high quality service and product.
New Jersey Shipping Container Rentals
Regardless of your storage needs in New Jersey, whether it is for a short term or long term, IES is the premier choice for all your container needs!
For additional information, please email Vinny Abatemarco at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form to request a quote. Refer to our frequently asked questions below as they may answer many questions that you may have. We look forward to working with you!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there a minimum rental period for customers in New Jersey?
- You can rent a storage unit from a minimum of one month to as long as you choose.
What size containers do you rent at your New Jersey location?
- 20′ long by 8′ wide by 8’6″ high (exterior dimensions)
- 40′ long by 8′ wide by 8’6″ high (exterior dimensions)
- 40′ long by 8′ wide by 9’6″ high (exterior dimensions)
- 45′ long by 8′ wide by 9’6″ high (exterior dimensions)
How is the container delivered?
- We deliver the shipping containers to your NJ site using a tilt bed truck. The driver will back into the area and roll the bed back. He will then pull forward and the storage container will gently slide off the back of the truck onto the ground. The driver will need to pull straight out from under the storage unit.
How much space is required for delivery?
- The amount of space is minimal. For a 20′ storage container you will require approximately 75 feet of straight space. For a 40′ storage container you will require approximately 100 feet of straight space. The width requirement is approximately 10 feet.
Do I have to be present for the delivery of my storage container?
- Yes, we recommend that you or a designated contact person be present at your New Jersey site at the time of delivery.
Is there any site preparation necessary?
- The ground surface should be level, smooth, and firm. We can deliver on dirt as long as it is not too soft. We can also deliver on cement, pavement, asphalt, and gravel.
How long does it take to get my storage container?
- We pride ourselves on prompt courteous service. Usually, we can deliver within 48 hours from the time you finalize your rental agreement.
What are your payment terms?
- At time of delivery, we charge delivery, pick-up, first month’s rent, and tax.
How does the pick-up process work?
- When you are finished with your container and it is unloaded, call us to let us know. We will, at our earliest opportunity, pick the container up from your New Jersey location.