When you think of a steel cargo container pop-up shop, you probably have in mind a hip retail boutique. Shipping container pop-up shops started as an experiment, but they now appear in some of the nation’s most popular shopping destinations. Here are some advantages that come with having a pop-up shop steel container.
- They provide one-on-one interaction: Brands are increasingly looking for ways to interact with their clients in an interesting and meaningful way. By incorporating a portable pop up experience into their marketing, brands make it possible to foster unique, one on one interactions with their clients. Top brands such as Adidas and Nike have used pop-up shops to create exciting experiences for their brands’ most loyal customers.
- Pop-up shops are mobile: One of the most significant advantages of using steel shipping containers is the ability to take your shop to your target market. You can get really creative on where you can reach your audience. You can pick a location, such as a sporting event, consumer conference, or festival. Once your steel cargo container arrives on site, you have a ready-made pop up for the event.
- An IRL Experience for E-Commerce Vendors: For e-commerce companies that primarily operate online, shipping containers for sale offer an exciting opportunity. Without the considerable investment of opening a brick and mortar location, these companies can create a dynamic physical space for pop up events. The use of a pop-up shop in activations has helped bring online retailers close to their audience by offering easy and accessible spaces. A steel shipping container shop is easy to set up and off-load, making the steel cargo container shops nimble and readily customized.
- Easy Set Up: There’s another advantage for you to consider. The easy set-up in these shops gives your employees enough time and energy to serve customers since they will spend little time unpacking and stocking shelves. Products travel packed in and ready or sale.
- Helps you monetize your dead spaces: Do you have dead spaces you could take advantages of but you don’t know how? Try a shipping containers pop-up shop. Large parking lots, for example, are never used to capacity, which leaves a lot of dead space that could be repurposed. The transition to develop parking lots will not come as quickly, which gives you enough room and space to set up shop.
- Take your show on the road: Because of their flexibility, you can open and close doors depending on the size of the lot you want to use. You don’t have to worry about storage because the 40-foot containers lock up tightly at night. Steel cargo container shops are especially helpful when you want to make an impact while introducing new products and services. Setting up shop in a popular mall’s parking lot coupled with your other marketing channels is sure to bring the experience of the new product close to your clients.
- Fast construction: In as little as six weeks, you could be opening your shop and reaching your market. If your design is not intricate, you could open a shop sooner. Businesses lose 3% of their gross profits every week they don’t open up shop. Getting on the ground faster is vital in increasing your sales, and there is no better way to do it than through a pop-up shop. Each repurposed shipping container not only saves 3,500 kgs of steel but also saves traditional building materials such as bricks and wood, not factoring in the time it would have taken to finish construction. Generally, you would have to spend six months to a year building your shop if you use traditional material. A steel cargo container shop cuts this time by more than 80%.
Building a shipping container shop may seem like a disadvantage, but we have clearly illustrated the impact a pop-up shop like this can have on a forward-looking brand. Building is easy as you already have the floor, walls, and ceiling, which cuts down your time and gets you ready to sell. If you haven’t ditched tents yet, it’s time to invest in a sustainable, eco-friendly pop-shop that will last for years to come.